Saturday 13 September 2008

The best of luck

It is customary when playing pool or snooker before the start of each frame to shake hands and wish your opponent the best of luck. Whilst I do not mean to knock the custom I do often wonder how many players genuinely hope their opponent does have the luck of the baize! If you lose through a fluky black been potted at the end of the frame are you honestly pleased that he had the luck and didn't beat you with a clean pot? I think not!

I am one of the biggest advocates of shaking hands and wishing good luck to my opponent before a frame, and been honest I do not mind losing but if it is a lucky fluke it does niggle a little!






Domestic Cleaning Franchise | Work From Home | Home Based Business | Franchise Business Opportunity | Management Franchise | Franchise Advice | Be Your Own Boss

Robin Harrison is the managing Director of Dolly Char (UK) Ltd. Dolly Char (UK) Ltd is one of the fastest growing domestic cleaning franchise companies in the UK today giving people the opportunity to work from the comfort of their own home.


domestic cleaning franchise blog franchise business tips blog

No comments: